Help protect the most vulnerable among us and prevent child abuse. Connect with a local resource today.
United Way’s 2-1-1 Help Center provides a free and confidential service that helps people across Northwest Ohio find the local resources they need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply dial 2-1-1 to find local help and support.
- Mental Health and Recovery Board Erie and Ottawa Counties
- Bayshore Counseling Services
- Family and Child Abuse Prevention Center
- Firelands Counseling & Recovery Services (Port Clinton & Genoa offices)
- CHOICES Behavioral Healthcare
- Joyful Connections
- OhioMeansJobs Ottawa County
- The Parent Project
- Ottawa County Juvenile Court